Here at Unfinished Success, I love inspiring people to become their best selves.
In order to do this, I want readers of this site to learn about experiences, setbacks and journeys of personal growth from other people besides myself.
After all, my experiences are mine and you have grown through other experiences in your life.
Sharing this with the readers of this site will further the goal of helping everyone reach their full potential.
With that said, I am open to having other bloggers and readers write guest posts on Unfinished Success.
You need not be a famous author or blogger to write for us. In fact, the best stories tend to come from readers just like you.
If you have an idea related to any of these topics:
- Personal Development
- Positive Thinking
- Health/Well Being
Please email me your idea at contact [at] unfinishedsuccess [dot] com and I will let you know if I think it is appropriate for the site.
You can make the email one sentence or 10, however many it takes you to describe the idea.
Please also use ‘Guest Post Idea’ in the email subject line.
I know from experience that sharing a personal story can be overwhelming. Luckily, I am willing to keep posts anonymous if you prefer.
So if you have a piece of content which you think readers can relate to, learn from and be inspired by, then you are more than welcome (and in fact encouraged) to send it over to me.
Guest Post Guidelines
Here are a few guidelines for you to keep in mind:
- Original Content: Please only write content that has never been published before. If you are OK with Unfinished Success being the exclusive publisher of the article, all will be OK.
- Pick A Relevant Topic: Topics that are written about on this site are positive thinking, personal growth, success, motivation, career success, meditation, mindfulness, health and finance. As long as your post topic fits into one of these categories, then it will most likely be a fit for the site.
- Content Length: Readers of this site prefer longer content. This means 1,500 words or more. However, don’t let that discourage you from sending in an idea. If you get your point across in 500 words and your story is motivating or inspirational, it will still be considered.
- No Sales Pitches: Please do not include links to a sales page or paid product in your post. If you do, your post will be sent back to you for editing. You are free to link back to your personal website or any site that backs up any claims you are making. But please don’t try to sneak any commercial links into posts. I’ve been blogging for a while now and can easily spot them. In other words, don’t waste either of our time. If you represent a company, please see my Advertising page.
- Include A Bio: A short 2-3 sentence bio about who you are should be included to go along with the post. You can include a link in here as well back to your website. If you are submitting an article and want to remain anonymous, that is fine. Please note that in your post and I will be sure to follow your wishes.
- Photos: Including a photo with your post is not required. If you do decide to send one along, please follow the theme of this site. Scroll through some pages to get an idea of the types of pictures used. The photo, if included, should be high resolution and a minimum of 750 pixels wide and 420 pixels tall. Please include the link to the source if the image is not your own and requires a disclosure.
- Promotion: When your post is published, please take the time to promote it through social media and word of mouth. It helps you gain exposure and helps others find the site as well. Remember, the goal is to help as many people become their best selves as possible.
Finally, I reserve the right to perform final edits on posts prior to publishing.
In most cases, these are minor. If you are not a writer however, I might include sub-headings and other technical changes to the post, but never re-write the content.
But please don’t let this scare you off. Your experiences and growth may be exactly what someone needs to hear right now.
Share your story and help others on their journey. So don’t be shy! Email me today with your idea!
If you have any questions, please ask.