Welcome to this week’s positive life quotes! I really enjoy putting these posts together for you. In fact, I think they are my favorite posts every week. I just get so much as out other peoples insights. I hope you find value in them as well.
- “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” ~Frank Herbert
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” ~Unknown
- “Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.” ~Dale Carnegie
- “You have everything you need to build something far bigger than yourself.” ~Seth Godin
- “No one is going to hand me success. I must go out & get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself.” ~Unknown
- “You want me to do something… tell me I can’t do it.” ~Maya Angelou
- “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” ~Benjamin Franklin
- “It’s never too late to become what you might have been.” ~George Eliot
- “Out of clutter, find Simplicity. From discord, find Harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies Opportunity.” ~Albert Einstein
If you have enjoyed these quotes, I encourage you to share them through social media with anyone that could benefit from them. I know from personal experience that the right quote can make my day.
Hi, my name is Don and I run Unfinished Success. This site is here to help you stay positive and become the best you can be. We only get one shot at life, so we might as well make the most of it.