I can’t believe it is September already! This year is just flying by! Time certainly plies by when you are busy and having fun. Below is this week’s installment of positive life quotes. I’ve gone back to the text only version this week as I’ve had a number of people tell me that they like this version better. Enjoy!
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” ~Steve Jobs
- “Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” ~Unknown
- “If you can’t control your anger, you are as helpless as a city without walls waiting to be attacked.” ~The Book of Proverbs
- “A mediocre person tells. A good person explains. A superior person demonstrates. A great person inspires others to see for themselves.” ~Harvey Mackay
- “The finish line is just the beginning of a whole new race. ~Unknown
- “The difference between a goal and a dream is a deadline.” ~Steve Smith
- “We must train from the inside out. Using our strengths to attack and nullify any weaknesses. It’s not about denying a weakness may exist but about denying its right to persist.” ~Vince McConnell
- “It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it.” ~Arnold Toynbee
- “Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths, instead of your weaknesses, on your powers, instead of your problems.” ~Paul J. Meyer
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” ~Confucius
If you have enjoyed these quotes, I encourage you to share them through social media with anyone that could benefit from them. I know from personal experience that the right quote can make my day.
Hi, my name is Don and I run Unfinished Success. This site is here to help you stay positive and become the best you can be. We only get one shot at life, so we might as well make the most of it.